A-dec 400 marries form and function for superb patient and doctor comfort and access. The ambidextrous compatibility of the Radius delivery system brings flexibility and productivity to every treatment room.
- Ultra-thin backrest that “flexes” (1″, 25 mm). Enables you to tuck your knees under the chair providing ergonomic access to the oral cavity.
- Double-articulating gliding headrests. Adjusts easily for optimal patient positioning. Available in locking knob and lever release styles.
- Full height range. Offers a range from 13.75″ to 31.25″ (349 mm to 794 mm). Low point 14.75″ (375 mm) with dual mounting.
- 2-position armrests. Combines comfortable arm/elbow support with a robust load-bearing design for easy patient entry and exit.
- 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of center.
- Hybrid chair lift system. Combines the power of a hydraulic base and the smoothness of an electro-mechanical tilt, allowing simultaneous movement for quicker patient positioning.
- Integrated 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.